Should you love watching traditional sitcoms, that is the right quiz for you! It is going to check your data of a few of the greatest reveals which have ever been on tv. Listed below are some enjoyable, fascinating sitcom trivia questions!
Sitcom Trivia Questions:
What’s the identify of the espresso store the place the characters from Associates hang around?
What number of totally different actors performed Topanga’s dad and mom on Boy Meets World?
5 totally different actors.
What present concerned Cylons as evil robots?
What’s the identify of Michael Fox’s character in Household Ties?
Which iconic actor performs the a part of Frank Reynolds in It’s At all times Sunny In Philadelphia?
Which sitcom did Steve Urkel from Household Issues make a visitor look on?
Which Brady Bunch character utters the now-famous catchphrase, “Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!”
The Connor household of the tv present Roseanne lives in what state?
Which character turns into a wished fugitive throughout the ultimate season of The Workplace?
Frasier is definitely a spin-off of one other present. Are you able to identify this present?
What was the identify of Tim Taylor’s neighbor within the sitcom Residence Enchancment?
What’s the identify of the attractive witch within the sitcom Bewitched?
What actor starred in Lizzie McGuire?
What’s the Canadian character from How I Met Your Mom referred to as?
Listed below are some extra questions that simply would possibly stump you! Should you get them unsuitable, they may encourage you to begin watching a brand new present!
- What was the most-watched episode of Associates? “The One After The Tremendous Bowl.”
- Which character by which present says the road ‘there’s all the time cash within the banana stand’? George Sr. from Arrested Growth.
- Which superhero had a reference or an unwitting cameo in each episode of Seinfield? Superman.
- Who was the captain of The Love Boat? Captain Merrill Stubing.
- This present featured the primary character having cousins referred to as Carlton, Ashley, and Hilary. What’s the present referred to as? The Recent Prince of Bel-Air.
- Are you able to identify all of the Huang’s from the sitcom Recent Off the Boat? Jenny, Evan, Emery, Louis, Eddie, and Jessica.
- Which character from Huge Bang Principle had a by-product present created about his youthful years? Sheldon Cooper from Huge Bang Principle.
- By which traditional sitcom would you discover characters referred to as Jan, Mike, and Greg? The Brady Bunch.
- The hospital-situated comedy sitcom Scrubs had two lead feminine characters. What had been they referred to as? Elliot and Carla.
- Debra Messing stars as which titular character from which sitcom? She performs Grace from Will and Grace.
- What’s the identify of the enduring sci-fi present that debuted in 1987? Star Trek – The Subsequent Technology.
- In M*A*S*H, what do the characters name the senior workers members’ tent? The Swamp.
- What’s Matthew Perry’s character identify in Associates? Chandler Bing.
- What’s the identify of the TV present that featured Charlie Sheen, Angus T Jones, and Jon Cryer? Two and a Half Males.
- What’s the title of the ultimate episode of M*A*S*H? Goodbye, Farewell and Amen.
- The place did Laverne and Shirley reside? 730 Hampton Avenue.
- What sitcom options the road ‘we had been on a break’, and which character says it? Ross from Associates.
- On Gilligan’s Island, what number of castaways had been there? Seven.
- What character did Eva Longoria play in Determined Housewives? Gabrielle Solis.
- What collection was the primary tv drama in American historical past? The Queen’s Messenger.
- Which TV collection makes use of the track Second Time Round as their theme track? Step by Step.
- What iconic sitcom that includes a prehistoric household first debuted in 1960? The Flintstones.
- What’s the identify of the 70s sitcom that options characters referred to as Jack, Janet, and Chrissy? Three’s Firm is the reply! These characters are from the hit present, Three’s Firm!
- Which comedian guide featured the title character from Sabrina the Teenage Witch? Archie’s Madhouse.
- What character was the President of the USA in The West Wing? Josiah Bartlet.
- The place is the sitcom New Woman set? Los Angeles.
- Peter Falk performed a detective by which long-running present? Columbo.
- What well-known 1968 Star Trek episode included a kiss between Captain Kirk and Uhura? Plato’s Stepchildren.
- The place did the present The Wire happen? Baltimore.
- Which present was initially referred to as Associates of Mine? Ellen.
- What number of episodes of Sport of Thrones are there in whole? 73.
- Which hit TV sitcom takes place in and round Princeton Plainsboro Educating Hospital? Home.
- Which sitcom is predicated on an older sitcom referred to as Love American Fashion? Completely happy Days.
- Which present featured the first-ever interracial kiss to function on TV? Star Trek.
- Are you able to identify the actor who performed Factor in The Addams Household? Ted Cassidy.
- What function does the character of Harry the Hat play within the sitcom Cheers? He’s the resident con artist.
- What number of episodes of Completely happy Days had been made? 255.
- Which sitcom, first launched within the late 60s, encompasses a blended household? The Brady Bunch.
- The place do the Simpsons reside? Springfield.
- What was the identify of the relatively dysfunctional household in Married With Youngsters? The Bundy’s.
- One of many earliest sitcoms from the 50s featured a whacky red-headed girl who was married to a bandleader. What was it referred to as? I Love Lucy.
- Joey Tribbiani from Associates has an iconic line. What’s it? How YOU doin’?
- Which character from Star Trek typically stated ‘make it so’? Captain Picard.
- What present encompasses a character saying ‘can I give you a pleasant egg on this making an attempt time’? It’s At all times Sunny In Philadelphia (Frank Reynolds).
- What was Danno from Hawaii 5-0 all the time being instructed to do? E book ‘em’.
- What actress lied about her age to get a component in That ’70s Present? Mila Kunis.
- What record-breaking quantity of Emmys did the Mary Tyler Moore present win? 29.
- What iconic line did Columbo say earlier than he broke a case extensive open? ‘Only one thing more’
- Which character from which present typically exclaimed ‘dy-no-mite’? JJ from Good Instances.
- What was the first-ever cleaning soap opera, broadcast in 1956 on CBS? As The World Turns.
- What’s the inventory sound of somebody screaming that’s typically utilized in sitcoms, typically as a joke? The Wilhelm Scream.
- Who was the primary actor to be nominated for an Emmy for a similar character on three totally different sitcoms? Kelsey Grammer.
- What does Barney on The Andy Griffith Present maintain in his shirt pocket? A bullet.
- Which reveals had been a sitcom spin-off of The Mary Tyler Moore Present? Rhoda, Phyllis, and Lou Grant.
- What number of hours value of TV did 24 run for? 192 hours.
- What actress performed Janet Treago, the financial institution secretary in The Beverly Hillbillies? Sharon Tate.
- In 2021, which Netflix drama turned its greatest ever present? Bridgerton.
- The Goldbergs is ready by which decade? The Eighties.
- Who has a bed-wetting drawback as a baby in All people Loves Raymond? Robert.
- Which actor on Full Home wore pretend tooth? Mary-Kate and Ashley, who each play the youngest member of the Tanner household.
- What does sitcom stand for? Scenario comedy.
- In season 3 of My Identify is Earl, the placement was modified. The place was the present set after the third season? In jail.
- Which American crime drama takes place in Columbia? Narcos.
Don’t fear, there are many extra quizzes to take! Listed below are some extra trivia questions!