2023년 대한민국 온라인카지노 순위 정보
대한민국 2023년 온라인카지노 순위 TOP 10
Tenting is a improbable approach to calm the thoughts, join with nature, and have an journey. Nevertheless it’s not straightforward to make it excellent in your first strive. We now have had years of trial and error tenting on each continent (together with Antarctica) and have put collectively our greatest tenting suggestions to assist make the nice outside extra snug and enjoyable.
On this information, we’re going to cowl tenting necessities, meal planning, tips on how to arrange your camp, and rather more. So get able to plan your subsequent tenting journey with our assist.
The Finest Tenting Suggestions
Tenting is by far probably the greatest methods to expertise nature and the outside however it may be intimidating, particularly for newcomers. We now have performed numerous tenting through the years that has allowed us to amass a wealth of information from automotive tenting to backcountry tenting. So at the moment, we’re going to share all our tenting suggestions and tips that may make your subsequent tenting journey fulfilling.
- If you’re new to tent tenting, you’ll need to try our tenting gear checklist to see what it’s best to carry to take advantage of your tenting journeys.
Planning Your Tenting Journey
The very best tenting journeys begin with good planning. It’s not like you’ll be able to simply soar in your automotive and go. You must take climate and time of yr into consideration. Plus, you’ll most likely must guide a campground effectively beforehand until you intend on backcountry tenting. All the pieces you do to plan your journey earlier than hitting the highway will make the tenting expertise simpler and fewer worrying. So let’s get began.
1. What sort of camper are you?
We like to interrupt tenting down into several types of kinds. Some folks choose roughing it as a lot as they will and others choose a little bit of consolation on their tenting journey. By figuring out what kind of tenting expertise you need to have, it is possible for you to to plan the right journey.
- Tent Tenting: By far the most well-liked because it normally includes tenting in a tent at a campsite or a nationwide park the place they’ve services like bogs and water.
- Automotive Tenting: That is in style in North America because it permits you to drive you automotive into the campsite and the arrange is very easy. Typically you camp in a tent on the gound, generally on prime of your automotive, and the extra adventurous simply sleep with a blow up mattress behind their SUV.
- Trailer or Camper: Campervan journey has turn out to be more and more in style and it includes both towing a camper or really driving a campervan the place all of the facilities are inside.
- Backcountry Tenting: This for the hardcore campers and hikers on the market. That is the place you hike in, carry your entire gear, meals, and water (or a water purifyer to purify water from lakes) and you’re tenting with no services. That is the kind of tenting you normally do when you might have a little bit of expertise.
2. Choosing a Campground
Relating to selecting a campground it’s all the time advisable to do it upfront. When choosing your campground, there are some things it’s best to take into account when selecting one that’s best for you:
- What’s the greatest time of yr to go to? Excessive season or off-season?
- What facilities can be found? For instance are there washrooms, have they got operating water, have they got hearth pits or do it’s essential pack a camp range, do you want a picnic desk?
- What rules does the campground have? For example, is there a no hearth coverage, are there any closures or when you’ve got a canine, are pets allowed?.
- How far forward of time do it’s essential guide to get the campsite you need?
3. Selecting the Finest Campsite
No matter whether or not you’re tenting in a Nationwide Park or designated campground, selecting an excellent campsite could make the distinction between an amazing tenting expertise and a mediocre one. It’s all the time a good suggestion to search for a website that has these options:
- A terrific view or near the water. These are normally away from different campsites and supply a bit extra privateness.
- Situated additional away from the bogs. In case your campground is provided with washrooms it would be best to choose a website that could be a long way away, particularly if you happen to go to mattress early or are a light-weight sleeper.
- When tenting in the summertime, search for a website that has some shade by timber, you’ll thank us when the morning solar hits and makes your tent an oven.
4. Packing the fitting Tenting Gear
Tenting gear is all the time a really private alternative and one which adjustments relying on consolation stage and funds. Listed here are some solutions for the tenting necessities together with your tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, and extra.
Your tent is crucial piece of tenting gear you will have and it’s price spending cash right here in order for you one thing that’s going to final. We advocate a 3 season tent, as most of you’ll not be doing winter tenting.
We personal a three-person tent for the 2 of us. We discover it’s good to go up one measurement from what you want until you’re doing critical backcountry climbing and have to maintain your weight down.
- If you’re automotive tenting, you’ll be able to select any measurement you need! A bigger tent you can get up in and transfer freely in is good.
- If you’re climbing and carrying all of your gear, you’ll need to go as gentle and small as attainable.
If you have already got a tent, ensure to examine the rain fly for leaks and waterproof the seams. You should purchase sealant for zippers and it’s best to have a tent restore package and patches for any leaks or tears.
Subsequent on the checklist of significance is your sleeping bag. That is one other place you don’t need to skimp on relating to high quality, particularly if you wish to keep heat.. There are 2 kinds of insulation which might be utilized in sleeping luggage; down and artificial. Principally, down-filled sleeping luggage have a greater weight to insulation ratio than artificial ones. This implies, if weight is an actual concern for you then down is the best way to go. If you’re simply doing a little weekend tenting artificial will certainly prevent some cash.
A great sleeping pad can imply the distinction between an excellent evening’s sleep and a foul one. A sleeping pad goes between you and the bottom and is there to offer cushion and insulation. These are measured in R-Values which inform you the effectiveness of consolation and heat. We advocate one thing between 2.5 and three.5 relying on how a lot weight you need to carry and the way a lot room you might have in your pack.
We use an inflatable sleeping pad from Thermarest. It retains us heat and comfy it doesn’t matter what the temperature exterior.
There’s much more gear it’s best to take into account on your subsequent tenting journey and to be able to ensure you don’t miss something try The Final Tenting Guidelines earlier than you hit the highway. We cowl every thing from what to pack in your first support package, what garments to pack, cooking necessities, and rather more.
Outside Residing and Cowl
You’ll additionally must be ready for rain and climate. Temperatures can dip in the course of the evening, so that you’ll have to layer up, and have waterproof gear. We all the time pack a big tarp when automotive tenting to guard from rain ought to there be a downpour. Fasten it to the timber round you and you may sit underneath it and benefit from the sound of pitter-patter raindrops. You don’t need to be caught in a tiny tent all evening if the rain comes.
Headlamp and Lanterns
When sleeping underneath the celebs, it’s loads darker than within the metropolis and you’re going to need extra than simply the sunshine in your smartphone. A tenting lantern is a superb factor to carry alongside everytime you go tenting. Positive you’ll have the sunshine of the campfire, however what if you wish to play a recreation of playing cards or learn a guide, you’ll positively need some gentle.
A headlamp is a should when tenting. It’s a good way to liberate your fingers so you’ll be able to clear up, pack up, or pile some extra wooden onto the fireplace.
Follow Camp Set Up at Residence
There isn’t a worse feeling than attending to a campsite and attempting to determine how all of your issues work. You need to take the stress out of tenting and a great way to try this is by training how you’re going to arrange camp at house. It might sound unusual, but when that is your first time tenting otherwise you haven’t performed it shortly, this can remind you of all these little issues you might have forgotten about.
5. Follow Setting Up Your Tent
Too many individuals get to the campsite and arrange their tents for the primary time. It may be a irritating expertise and it may possibly actually set a unfavorable tone for the weekend. So do your self a favor and arrange your tent just a few instances earlier than your journey.
After you’ve set it up, get inside and see the way it suits. What are you able to do to make issues extra snug, the place are you going to place your packs and equipment when inside? The place will you retain your flashlight so it’s useful for these middle-of-the-night toilet runs? Talking of toilet runs, don’t neglect about rest room paper. What are you going to pack away and what are you going to maintain at your fingertips in the course of the evening. The extra you’re in your tent, the extra concepts will come to thoughts.
6. Follow utilizing your Camp Range
One other merchandise you’re going to need to ensure you know tips on how to use forward of time is your camp range. It’s not numerous enjoyable if you need to boil water or eat and you don’t have any concept tips on how to regulate or gentle your camp range. That is the camp range we use.
Observe the directions that include it and apply cooking some meals and boiling water so that you’re not attempting to determine that out when you might have simply come off the path and are hungry. This can be a good automotive tenting or consolation tenting range. See our full tenting guidelines for cooking and tenting utensils.
7. Verify Your Headlamp and lantern Batteries
There’s nothing worse than attending to the campsite and realizing the batteries in your headlamp or lantern are lifeless. We all the time ensure to examine these earlier than we go on a tenting journey. We additionally simply headlamps which might be re-chargeable, so in the event that they do run out we are able to plug them into an influence brick and recharge them on the go.
Ensure to check them at evening, so you’ll be able to see simply how run down the batteries are. This can be a good headlamp for tenting.
8. Setting Up Your Camp Website
On the campsite, you should definitely choose stage floor and search for any rocks, sticks, or roots that may destroy your sleep. Select a website that has an excellent tree cowl that you should use to tie your tarps and hold any gear. We use a pegless clothesline to dry bathing fits and towels.
We all the time use our fly on our tent and use it as a vestibule to retailer our packs. We don’t usually maintain our packs within the tent. As an alternative, we maintain them simply exterior the zipper doorways underneath the vestibule. That mentioned, you should definitely have a tarp or footprint underneath the tent as effectively. It could get a bit hotter, however we simply maintain the doorways of the fly open to permit air via.
9. Put together and Plan Your Meals
Once we first began tenting, we didn’t take into consideration meals. We stopped a the shop on the best way and grabbed some scorching canines and marshmallows considering we’d simply cook dinner over the campfire. This was a foul concept. As we realized to arrange meals forward of time, we discovered that we may eat very effectively whereas tenting. There are lots of ready meals you can purchase for tenting lately from pre-made hen gumbo to vegetable lasagna.
You’ll be able to simply choose up gourmand meals at REI (within the US) or MEC shops (in Canada.) Or you’ll be able to put together your personal meals and portion them out in ziplock luggage or plastic bins. We love making stews or chilis when tenting. It’s straightforward to warmth up and clear up afterward.
Don’t neglect about breakfast. Oatmeal is a superb possibility and we all the time have a French Press to make scrumptious espresso. Simply add water!
Eggs when tenting – Need eggs as a substitute of oatmeal or cereal within the morning? Pre crack your eggs forward of time and put them in a water bottle. That approach you don’t must take care of messy shells on the campsite. Personally, we don’t cook dinner over the campfire and like to make use of that for S’mores and scorching canines. We use a multi-fuel camp range and as a substitute make a fireplace for roasting marshmallows.
10. Make a Kitchen and Sitting space
You aren’t going to need to sit in your tent all evening, so it’s essential ensure you have all of the comforts to spend just a few hours exterior. We made the error whereas tenting our approach via Spain of not bringing camp chairs and we had been all the time sitting on the bottom. Pack foldable camp chairs. Don’t solely depend on the picnic tables offered at most campsites. In addition to, if you end up prepared to sit down across the campfire, you’ll be able to’t take the desk over.
Professional Tip: Be sure you string a tarp as quickly as you get to camp as effectively. It would defend from rain and supply some shade from the solar. We normally string our tarp up over our consuming space.
11. Coping with Bugs
Many individuals pack a screened gazebo for sitting in. If you’re automotive tenting, go for it. You’ll be able to set it up across the picnic desk and have a spot to eat and calm down free from bugs. If you’re tenting in locations with mosquitoes and black flies, we extremely advocate bug jackets. It is usually a good suggestion to ensure you have bug spray and after chunk in your first support package to assist mitigate the bugs but additionally alleviate the itching and swelling if you do get bit.
Professional Tip: by no means depart your tent zipper open. Shut it instantly when exiting or coming into, it may possibly refill rapidly with bugs.
12. Campfire Suggestions
Our favourite a part of tenting is making a campfire. However lots of people don’t know tips on how to make one these days. Earlier than you go tenting, be taught to make an excellent campfire.
- Lighters – Be sure you pack a number of methods to begin a fireplace. Matches can get moist and lighters could be finicky, so carry just a few backup choices of each.
- Firewood – Be sure you purchase dry wooden. We’ve had fires smolder and fizzle as a result of the wooden was damp or waterlogged. When buying firewood, ensure it’s good and dry.
- Tinder/Firestarter – You’ll need one thing that ignites rapidly like dry leaves or pine needles. Newspaper is nice for this as effectively. However you’ll be able to merely purchase a firestarter if you get your wooden.
- Kindling – When buying firewood, ensure you get small strips of wooden often called kindling. It will assist ignite your bigger logs.
- Inserting the logs – When constructing a fireplace, it’s necessary to position your firestarter, kindling and logs within the correct configuration to ignite correctly. You’ll be able to construct a teepee beginning with the tinder within the center, then create a teepee form together with your kindling. As soon as its lit and going robust, slowly add the logs to the fireplace. This is among the best strategies for making a fireplace.
We additionally advocate having some form of poker readily available to maneuver the logs. If you happen to plan on utilizing it for cooking then a stand-up cooking rack is a superb concept. We pack leather-based work gloves for the campsite. If you end up prepared for mattress or leaving the campsite, you should definitely put the campfire out utterly with water. Professional Tip: Cotton balls rolled in vaseline make for nice hearth starters.
Many campgrounds have hoses and sinks the place you’ll be able to wash up and get water, however we advocate bringing a big a number of gallon jug of water for cooking and consuming. You will get a collapsible jug for cooking and a lined insulated container to maintain water cool. Be sure you have a cooler crammed with ice in case you are automotive tenting.
If you’re backcountry tenting it would be best to have a water purification system like a Steripen. That approach you will get water out of streams, rivers, and lakes for secure consuming. And pack a Nalgene to refill your water as a substitute of cups. For espresso we love insulated journey mugs.
14. Dry Your Tent
If you end up completed together with your tent, don’t neglect to deal with it. Ensure it it dry earlier than packing it up. If you happen to don’t have time to dry it out, you should definitely unpack it if you end up house to hold it out. Sweep out the tent and ensure there may be nothing left inside. Little twigs or rocks may cause holes. The extra you take care of your tent, the longer it can final.
Quick Hacks for Tenting
15. Tripping over your tent pegs
Collect some rocks and put them over your tent pegs so that you don’t stub your toe in the course of the evening.
16. Mosquito Repellant
Combine lemon and eucalyptus to create a pure mosquito repellent. Pack some sprigs of sage and burn it to discourage mosquitoes from coming across the hearth.
17. Use jugs of water for ice
Ice can get messy and take up numerous house when tenting. As an alternative, refill your water jugs and freeze them earlier than tenting. Then use them as ice packs. They’ll maintain your meals chilly, and slowly soften so you’ll be able to drink ice water
18. Fill a scorching water bottle to maintain you heat at evening
Or fill your Nalgene earlier than mattress with boiling water and put it in your tent to assist maintain you heat.
19. Pack a pair of crocs for carrying round camp
They’re straightforward to slip on and off when getting out of the tent and they’re sturdy sufficient that you simply gained’t stub your toe.
20. Pack a heat hat and heat socks for sleeping
I even love carrying a buff round my neck to maintain heat. Temperatures can get chilly when tenting.
21. Pack wipes and hand sanitizer
Tenting can get messy and also you don’t all the time have a sink and cleaning soap available. Hand wipes and sanitizer are all the time good to have readily available.
22. Sleep together with your garments in your sleeping bag
When tenting via Africa, it was scorching in the course of the day, however freezing at evening. I saved the garments I used to be going to put on the following day in my sleeping bag, so I didn’t dread placing them on within the morning.
23. Don’t have a lantern? No downside
As an alternative, loop your headlamp round your Nalgene crammed with water and shine the sunshine in the direction of it. You may have an on the spot lantern!
24. Pack in bins and sacks
Staying organized when tenting is essential to having essentially the most enjoyable. Pack your meals and kitchen objects in bins that can be utilized as tables for consuming and chopping. One can be utilized for all of your meals and the opposite for all of your utensils, plates and pots.
25. Don’t neglect condiments and spices
You don’t must carry the whole kitchen, however your favourite spices and condiments can flip meals from bland to wham!
Tablet containers are a good way to retailer spices in a small house. I’ve seen different folks advocate tic tac packets. This can be a nice concept, or you’ll be able to simply purchase a Six Spice Tenting shaker.
And these are all of the tent tenting hacks I can consider in the mean time. Do you might have a secret or distinctive tenting tip so as to add? We’d love to listen to from you. We’re all the time studying and including to our tenting gear checklist.